Consider investing time and resources in developing an advertisement campaign only to receive mediocre results. It can be discouraging, but also challenging to evaluate.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could experiment with different ad components and determine which performs best without investing additional time and resources?
You can with responsive display advertising.
Learn how they work, what you’ll need to get started, and how to set one up in Google Ads.
What exactly are responsive display advertisements?
A graphic advertisement that adjusts its size, appearance, and format automatically to fit the available ad space. The same ad could contain both an image and text in one ad space and only text in another.
The Advantages of Responsive Display Advertising
One of the primary benefits of responsive display advertising is that it enables you to reach a larger audience.
Due to the fact that you can customize various elements of your advertisement, you can maximize the number of times it is seen by your target audience.
Additionally, the following benefits apply:
- You can incorporate video – When using responsible display advertising, you can incorporate video and use it in place of images when necessary.
- It’s convenient – You are not required to continually create new ads; instead, you can allow Google Ads to create combinations based on its algorithm and what will produce the best results.
It’s ideal for small businesses that lack the in-house talent or resources necessary to create multiple ad images, sizes, and formats. With responsive display advertisements, the hard work is already done for you.
The primary disadvantage of responsive display advertising is that you give up some control. Google selects the ad combination, which may or may not accurately represent your brand.
For instance, your ad may lack branding and appear generic, making it less likely to stand out and generate clicks.
What is a Responsive Display Ad?
- Authenticate with your Google Ads account.
- On the navigation menu, click ‘All Campaigns.’
- Choose ‘Display Campaigns’ and then the campaign that you wish to make responsive.
- Select ‘Ads & Extensions’ then ‘Ads.’
- To begin, click the ‘+’ button.
- Choose ‘Responsive display advertisement.’
- Choose the’ad group.’
- Contribute and save your images. Click the ‘+’ video button to add a video.
- Include headlines, descriptions, your business’s name, and a link to your website.
- Examine the available ad sizes and formats.
- Preview and save your advertisement.